MSG Heavy Weapon MH02R Spiral Crusher - Kotobukiya
Series: MSG Weapon Support Goods
Release Date: February 2013
- Gigantic Arms 01 large manipulator unit to further power up to a powered guardian appeared!
- For all the finger joints can move, it can be a variety of facial expressions with.
- Of course joint diameter of each section so that the person who used in combination with the frame
- Arms and frame Arms Girl adopts 3mm standard.
- [Quartet laser] in combination with the accompanying parts can also be used in addition to the large-scale manipulator such as [sledge hammer].
- Basic of over de manipulator [Normal mode], the other of the elongation of the nail [Destroy Mode], you can enjoy in a plurality of modes, such as quadruple beam cannon [quartet laser] of large hammer [sledge hammer].
- Movable all finger joints 3mm diameter connection. You can play with a complex look like a human wrist.
- Knuckle guard can be moved to the front of the fist and moving.
- By assembling direction also can be used as a left or right of the manipulator.
- The thumb tip is possible and storage and deployment with a built-in 3mm axis so as to function as a sub-arm.
- Wrist connection joint is so you can use in conjunction with the various frame Arms and MSG comes with a thing has been more available [3mm] [3.2mm] [5mm] [Impact knuckle & impact edge correspondence] .Slide rail rod is capable of expansion and contraction using the rail mechanism and the lock mechanism.
- Over de manipulator body × 1
- Destroy Mode pawl parts × 5
- Quartet laser for muzzle parts × 4
- Slide rail rod × 1
- Additional grip × 1
Pre-order buyers are subjected to follow the rules of the site owner and if there is an delay in sending the goods it is to be agreed and beared by buyer before they purchase the goods. No refund for pre-order item is allowed as they are required to agree with the Gundam Toy Shop's pre-order terms.
- For every pre-ordered items, the customer is required to pay in FULL or a minimum of 50% of the full amount.
- For any ordered items under the tag of Pre-Order, Gundam Toy Shop reserves the rights to deduct 3% of the full amount if the buyer chooses to have their refund within 2 months from the date they purchased the item.
- Our product arrival depends on our suppliers' stock arrival period. We have no exact date as to when the pre-ordered stock will arrive but usually it is earlier or later by a few days from the expected arrival date (ETA).
- Pre-order note: Items will be shipped within 15 to 30 business days from the release date and rare items might take 2 to 6 month depend on manufacturer's production. We will send you an email notifying you when your order has been shipped.
- We hope buyers understand this before they made their pre-order, the date provided below is based on Japan's release date and should be used for reference ONLY and might be subjected to delay due to shipment & custom clearance documentation. Thank you for your understanding and support!